Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing, content marketing visionary Andy Crestodina joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Chicago, what’s it’s like having to cancel a live event due to the pandemic, how his ingenious book Content Chemistry came to be, his upcoming sixth edition of it, his annual blogger survey, and more! Cheers!
Andy Crestodina and the Host
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Andy Crestodina (Orbit Media Studios)
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing by Andy Crestodina (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Orbit Media Studios
- Content Jam – Chicago’s Largest Content Marketing Conference
- Orbit Media Studios Blogger Survey
- Orbit Media Studios (Wine and Webinars)
- 5 Ideas that Matter Most from 275 Marketing and Sales Books (Sales and Marketing Innovators – Boston, June 18, 2020)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.