Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her Wall Street Journal bestseller, Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content, Ann Handley joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in her tiny house, her dogs, her children, the power of email newsletters, how not traveling has allowed her to do a lot of thinking, reading and jigsaw puzzles, and much more! Cheers!
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Ann Handley (website)
- Subscribe here to Ann’s newsletter (you won’t regret it!)
- Ann Handley (LinkedIn)
- MarketingProfs (website)
- The One Thing Your Marketing Needs to Thrive in a Covid-19 World (AnnHandley.com)
- Currituck County (NC) Economic Development
- Subscribe here to Larry Lombardi’s monthly newsletter
- Confab – The Content Strategy Conference
- Kristina Halvorson
- Priestdaddy: A Memoir by Patricia Lockwood
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- Ahava Liebtag (Aha Media)
Douglas Burdett and Ann Handley at MarketingProfsB2B Oktoberfest Party
Douglas’ dog and Ann’s books (a complex relationship)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.