Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Same Side Selling: How Integrity and Collaboration Drive Extraordinary Results for Sellers and Buyers, sales visionary Ian Altman joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in his Rockville, Maryland wine cellar, his experience as a child actor in Hollywood, getting his daughter out of Colombia before it closed, and how to sell in a pandemic. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Ian Altman
- Same Side Selling: How Integrity and Collaboration Drive Extraordinary Results for Sellers and Buyers by Ian Altman & Jack Quarles (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- James Berry Vineyard (Saxum Vineyards)
- The Non-Obvious Guide to Virtual Meetings & Remote Work by Rohit Bhargava (Free download)
- Same Side Selling Academy
- ‘Sales & Marketing During A Crisis’ (Marketing Book Podcast listeners use code marketingbook1 for free access)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.