Most recently on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her book, Would You Do That to Your Mother?: The "Make Mom Proud" Standard for How to Treat Your Customers, customer experience pioneer, keynote speaker and bestselling author Jeanne Bliss joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Seattle, Washington, the powerful influence of her father, how she get started in customer experience, why it's so powerful now and how to make a dirty martini!
Customer Bliss (Jeanne's company)
Jeanne’s BLISS Dirty Martini:
- Chopin Vodka –I use one shot but I’m a light weight ☺
- 1 shot really good vermouth.
- The best dirty olive juice you can find – Ancient Olive is my fav
- Two olives stuffed with blue cheese.
- place vodka, vermouth, olive juice in martini shaker and shake like hell
- Strain into sexy martini glass, drop in olives and drink.
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation...
P.S. - If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.