Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss the book she co-authored with Todd Wilms, Beyond Product: How Exceptional Founders Embrace Marketing To Create And Capture Value For Their Business, tech startup marketing maven Jill Soley joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Burlingame, California with her husband and two boys, her new job, the enormous influence that Elvis has played in her (and the host's) life and the challenges of marketing in a pandemic. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview...
- Beyond Product (book website)
- Beyond Product: How Exceptional Founders Embrace Marketing To Create And Capture Value For Their Business (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Issuu (The all-in-one content creation and distribution platform for marketers who want to create and distribute engaging content that delivers impactful, measurable results.)
- The Science of Well-Being (Coursera course from Yale)
- Barebottle Brewing Company
Jill Soley (Elvis) and family at Halloween...
Elvis at Casa Burdett
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation...
P.S. - If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.