Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Z.E.R.O.: Zero Paid Media as the New Marketing Model, one of the most sought-after consultants, speakers and thought leaders on innovation, marketing, new media and social media, Joseph Jaffe joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about: being quarantined in Westport, Connecticut, his daily TV show, the best strategies for companies coping with Covid19, fried chicken, booze, and porn. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Joseph Jaffe (website)
- 10 Strategies for Companies Coping with COVID-19
- Z.E.R.O.: Zero Paid Media as the New Marketing Model by Joseph Jaffe and Maarten Albarda (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Built to Suck: The Inevitable Demise of the Corporation…and How to Save It? By Joseph Jaffe (book website)
- Joseph Jaffe (West Virginia University Reed College of Media)
- Joseph Jaffe’s Corona TV (YouTube)
- CyClub on Demand London (Sharon Jaffe)
Douglas Burdett and Daughter on “”Graduation Day””
Every Covid-19 Commercial is Exactly the Same
KFC Chickendales Mother’s Day Performance
Here’s the webinar Joseph mentioned at the bitter end of the conversation…
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
Joseph mentioned that he drives an Audi A4. His car is gathering dust these days, but if it were in an ad, it would look like this.
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.