Recently on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins, marketing visionary, international keynote speaker and bestselling author Mark Schaefer joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about catching (and slowly recovering from) the Coronavirus, sheltering in place at the “Schateau” in Tennessee and how the pandemic is affecting marketers and marketing. Cheers!
- Mark Schaefer
- A story of coronavirus recovery and hope
- 7 Non-obvious coronavirus implications for marketing
- How do you sell in a coronavirus environment?
- Five surprising ideas about building your personal brand in a time of crisis
- Four statistics that might help determine the post-coronavirus world
- Five ways to battle the psychological disorientation of coronavirus
- For business to win in the coronavirus crisis, head to the bottom of the pyramid
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.