Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Questions that Sell: The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants, sales visionary Paul Cherry joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Wilmington, Delaware, what we can learn about this pandemic from history, and why questions are so powerful for success in sales, and lots more. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview...
- Paul Cherry (Performance Based Results)
- Questions that Sell: The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants by Paul Cherry (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- 1918 Spanish Flu (Wikipedia)
- The Pandemic Century: One Hundred Years of Panic, Hysteria, and Hubris by Mark Honigsbaum
- America's Forgotten Pandemic: The Influenza of 1918 by Alfred Crosby
- When Will the Pandemic End? And How? (New York Times)
- Why Sales and Marketing Get Misaligned and What You Can Do to Fix It
(Video conversation with Paul Cherry and Douglas Burdett)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation...
P.S. - If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.