CMO to CRO: The Revenue Takeover by the Next Generation Executive by Mike Geller, Rolly Keenan, and Brandi Starr
About the Book
As your company’s chief marketing officer, you’re responsible for your organization’s growth and reputation—but you don’t have enough control.
Your organization works in departmental silos, with functional leaders pushing their own solutions and feeling satisfied with functional KPIs.
But the kind of exponential growth that creates unstoppable momentum requires your customer-facing departments to fight for the customer instead of their own departmental wins.
You’re not the only one who notices—but you are the only one in the perfect position to do something about it.
Discover how to reach your potential and stand out as more than a marketing professional. In CMO to CRO, industry experts Brandi Starr, Mike Geller, and Rolly Keenan show you how to bring revenue to the forefront and make every team’s number one objective a seamless customer experience.
You’ll learn how to create consistency by reorganizing your business, following the customer, prioritizing revenue, and using CX technology to succeed where your competition fails.
This book presents a revolutionary approach to not only unite the silos but position you as an innovative leader and finally uncover what CX is really about: revenue growth.
About the Author
Rolly Keenan has more than 20 years of experience in enterprise software consulting and marketing strategy and is the Chief Revenue Officer of Tegrita, a full-service marketing technology consulting firm.
He is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
And interesting facts – Rolly is a trained hostage negotiator, and before getting into the business of marketing, technology, and revenue, Rolly was on staff at USA Volleyball in Colorado Springs, working with the best volleyball teams in the country.
Listen to the Interview…
- CMO to CRO: The Revenue Takeover by the Next Generation Executive by Mike Geller, Rolly Keenan, and Brandi Starr (Amazon)
- CMO to CRO (book website)
- Rolly Keenan (LinkedIn)
- Rolly Keenan (Twitter)
- Mastering Marketing Agility: Transform Your Marketing Teams and Evolve Your Organization by Andrea Fryrear (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sway: Implement the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to Gain Influence and Drive Corporate Strategy by Christina Del Villar (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Rise of the Revenue Marketer by Debbie Qaqish (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value by Thomas Barta and Patrick Barwise (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Whole Marketer: How to Become a Successful and Fulfilled Marketer by Abigail Dixon (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Stand-out Marketing: How to Differentiate Your Organization in a Sea of Sameness by Stacey Danheiser, Simon Kelly and Paul Johnston (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Human-Centered Communication: A Business Case Against Digital Pollution by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement – 30th Anniversary Edition by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
- The Value of Everything: Making & Taking in the Global Economy by Mariana Mazzucato
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.