Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing, 6th Edition by Andy Crestodina
About the Book
The result of thousands of conversations about web marketing with hundreds of companies, this handbook is a compilation of the most important and effective lessons and advice about the power of search engine optimization, social media, and email marketing.
The first and only comprehensive guide to content marketing, this book explains the social, analytical, and creative aspects of modern marketing that are necessary to succeed on the web.
By first covering the theory behind web and content marketing and then detailing it in practice, it shows how it is not only critical to modern business but is also a lot of fun.
This edition has been updated to reflect new technology and marketing trends.
About the Author
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the CMO of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning, 50-person web design company in Chicago. Since 2001Orbit has completed more than 1,000 successful website projects.
Andy is a top-rated speaker at national conferences and a writer for the biggest blogs. Over the past 20 years, Andy has provided web strategy advice to more than 1,000 businesses.
And, interesting fact – Andy graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in Asian Language and Literature and a certificate to teach Chinese!
Listen to the Interview…
- Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing 6th Ed. by Andy Crestodina (Amazon)
- Andy Crestodina (Orbit Media Studios)
- Andy Crestodina (LinkedIn)
- Andy Crestodina (Twitter)
- Steal This Content Marketing Template (Orbit Media Studios)
- Complete Guide to Website Traffic Sources (Plus, 18 Tips for Increasing Website Traffic)
- New Blogging Statistics (Annual Blogging Survey)
- Andy Crestodina: Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails
- Working Boats: An Inside Look at Ten Amazing Watercraft by Tom Crestodina
- How to Make an About Page: The 7 Best Practices plus 10 Examples (mentioned in the interview)
- Content-Based Networking: How to Instantly Connect with Anyone You Want to Know by James Carbary (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- The Content Promotion Manifesto: Getting the Most Out of Your Content Marketing by Chad Pollitt (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- From Impossible to Inevitable: How SaaS and Other Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue 2nd Edition by Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust by Melanie Deziel with Phil M. Jones (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas by Melanie Deziel (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Douglas Burdett and Andy Crestodina at MarketingProfsB2B
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instruction