The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly (7th edition) by David Meerman Scott
David Meerman Scott is an expert in using real-time tools and strategies to spread ideas, influence minds, and build business. His popular Blog, advisory work with fast-growing companies, and worldwide speaking engagements and training seminars give him a unique perspective on how businesses are implementing strategies to reach buyers directly.
David is the best-selling author of 10 books, including Real-time Marketing and PR, The New Rules of Sales and Service, and Fanocracy.
And, interesting fact: His daughter Reiko, with whom he wrote his last book Fanocracy, is now an emergency room physician in Boston!
Listen to the Interview:
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly (7th Edition) by David Meerman Scott
- David Meerman Scott (website)
- David Meerman Scott (LinkedIn)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Della Owens
- All I Ever Wanted: A Rock ‘n’ Roll Memoir by Kathy Valentine
New Marketing Mastery (use promo code “MarketingBook” for $500 off)
Previous Marketing Book Podcast interviews…
- Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans (2020)
- David Meerman Scott: Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails (2020)
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR (6th Edition) (2017)
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business Can Learn from the Most Iconic Band in History (2015)
- The New Rules of Sales and Service: How to Use Agile Selling, Real-Time Customer Engagement, Big Data, Content, and Storytelling to Grow Your Business (2015)
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review and we’ll send you a Marketing Book Podcast bookmark and laptop sticker!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions