DISCOVER Questions® for Connections, Clarity & Control: The 10th Anniversary Edition by Deb Calvert
About the Book
Field research, interviews, and practical application + updates for communicating effectively in these turbulent times.
DISCOVER Questions® is a framework to make your questions more purposeful.
This is the book that will help you appreciate questions, be more deliberate in what you ask and how you ask it, and prepare you for dealing with various conversational barriers like information overload, multitasking, ambiguity, mistrust, unconscious biases, and more.
Deb Calvert’s 2013 bestseller, DISCOVER Questions® Get You Connected: For Professional Sellers, introduced this framework and revolutionized how we think about questions.
This 10th Anniversary Edition is packed with new research, examples from a wide variety of fields, and complementary competencies for communication effectiveness in any situation or setting.
Now DISCOVER Questions® isn’t just for sellers anymore!
About the Author
As the founder of People First Leadership Academy and president of People First Productivity Solutions, Deb’s work focuses on leadership development and team effectiveness.
Deb’s background as an HR Director with a Fortune 500 company along with her diverse experience in Sales and Operations uniquely equips her to work across a variety of industries and functions.
She was named one of the “65 Most Influential Women in Business” and her field research spans 25 years, 20 nations, and thousands of buyers and sellers.
And, interesting fact – her husband is the heir to the Calvert Whiskey fortune!
Listen to the Interview…
- DISCOVER Questions® for Connections, Clarity & Control: The 10th Anniversary Edition by Deb Calvert
- Deb Calvert (LinkedIn)
- People First Leadership Academy
- People First Productivity Solutions
- Stop Selling and Start Leading: How to Make Extraordinary Sales Happen by James Kouzes, Barry Posner and Deb Calvert (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Deb Calvert: Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails
- Ask More: The Power of Questions to Open Doors, Uncover Solutions, and Spark Change by Frank Sesno (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Questions that Sell: The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants by Paul Cherry (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- SPIN Selling by Neil Rackham
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Hidden Potential: The Science of Achieving Greater Things by Adam Grant
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions