Do It! Selling: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Land Better Clients, Bigger Deals, and Higher Fees by David Newman
About the Book
This is the sales book you’ve been looking for.
You’re already working hard, but there’s too much to do, never enough time, and sometimes you’re not even sure where to begin when it comes to getting in front of the right prospects.
You want to sell smarter to today’s buyers, who value empathy, relevance, and intimacy over sales pitches, sales hype, and sales nonsense.
You want to not only bolster your bank account, but you also want to become a better entrepreneur of your expertise.
- If you’re like most of the smart experts I work with daily:
- You feel that old-school tactics (cold calling, ads, and spam) are useless and “there must be a better way”
- You want to earn attention from prospects by positioning yourself as an authority with magnetic sales strategies that pull (not push) buyers to you
- You want to sell more without chasing, begging, or scheming
- You want the sales process to be more effective, honest, open, and fun
- You want to focus on helping before pitching and serving before selling
- You want to get out of your sales rut and find your sales groove
- You want to make selling a natural extension of who you are
Welcome to your next level of sales success. Let’s do it!
About the Author
David Newman is a keynote speaker and professional services sales expert who works with consultants, coaches, and speakers who want to land better clients, bigger deals, and higher fees.
David is the author of Do It! Marketing (which was featured on episode 181 of the Marketing Book Podcast in 2018) and he’s the host of The Selling Show podcast.
David has been working at the intersection of marketing, sales, and professional services for over 30 years. His clients and audiences include Accenture, KPMG, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, and 44 of the Fortune 500. David and his team have worked with over 1,800 successful consultants in business coaches.
David has been featured and quoted in the New York Times, Investors Business Daily, Forbes, MSN, Fast Company, Sales And Marketing Management, Selling Power, CNBC, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
And, interesting fact – David and the podcast host have the same breed of dog – English Cream Golden Retrievers (see pictures below)!
Listen to the Interview…
- Do It! Selling: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Land Better Clients, Bigger Deals, and Higher Fees by David Newman (Amazon)
- Do It! Selling website (to download bonus materials, use promo code “marketing” if you don’t have a receipt number)
- Do It! Marketing (website)
- David Newman (website)
- David Newman (LinkedIn)
- David Newman (Twitter)
- Selling Your Expertise: The Mindset, Strategies, and Tactics of Successful Rainmakers by Robert Chen (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition by David Newman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sales Differentiation: 19 Powerful Strategies to Win More Deals at the Prices You Want by Lee Salz (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sell Different!: All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, and Outsell the Competition by Lee Salz (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Knockout Networking for Financial Advisors and Other Sales Producers: More Prospects, More Referrals, More Business by Michael Goldberg
- Smash the Funnel: The Cyclonic Buyer Journey–A New Map for Sustainable, Repeatable, Predictable Revenue Generation by Mike Lieberman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Lost Art of Closing: Winning the Ten Commitments That Drive Sales by Anthony Iannarino (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales by James Muir (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer, Revised & Updated 2nd Edition by Marcus Sheridan (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Go Big or Go Home: 5 Ways to Create a Customer Experience That Will Close the Deal by Diana Kander and Tucker Trotter
Gracie (Newman) and Monty (Burdett)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions