Elite Sales Strategies: A Guide to Being One-Up, Creating Value, and Becoming Truly Consultative by Anthony Iannarino
About the Book
Accelerate your sales career with this how-to book from an expert in sales.
In Elite Sales Strategies, expert sales leader Anthony Iannarino offers his philosophy about becoming a commercial success.
This guidebook provides unique insights into how to approach every sale by serving your clients from a position of authority and expertise.
As Iannarino himself notes, this technique speaks to an ethical obligation towards your client, combining ethics and tactics to help place you in a position where your strengths can be fully utilized.
This guidebook suggests putting yourself in a “one-up” position, where you, as the salesperson, come to a client in a position of authority and strength, where you yourself are qualified to offer nuanced and helpful advice to companies that have put themselves in a “one-down” position, whether that be by bad decision-making, poor understanding of the marketplace, or bad luck.
At its heart, this book suggests you find the advantages that you can provide that will, in turn, help your client become “one-up” themselves in their own field and ensure they achieve the better results they need.
In addition, Elite Sales Strategies provides readers with:
- A step-by-step approach for how to become “one-up” yourself and what you provide to your clients
- A healthy analysis of what makes a person or a company “one-down” and tips on how to course correct
- Strategies, tactics, and talk tracks that will provide you with what you need to become “one-up”
- Terminology and vocabulary so that you can approach your client with tact and decorum while still addressing the weaknesses of their system
As a successful international speaker, author, and sales leader, Anthony Iannarino brings a unique set of skills to bear in this book.
Iannarino’s tried-and-true methodology is an ideal resource for sales professionals in all fields, as well as for executives and managers looking to improve their sales success and position within the business world.
About the Author
Anthony Iannarino is a writer, a best-selling author, a speaker, a sales leader, and an entrepreneur.
His primary focus is human effectiveness in sales, management, leadership, and personal and professional transformation.
Anthony publishes a daily post on his blog, a practice he has kept since the end of 2009.
And, interesting facts – he has a law degree and at one time was the lead singer for a hair metal band in LA!
Listen to the Interview…
- Elite Sales Strategies: A Guide to Being One-Up, Creating Value, and Becoming Truly Consultative by Anthony Iannarino (Amazon)
- Anthony Iannarino (website)
- Anthony Iannarino (LinkedIn)
- Anthony Iannarino (Twitter)
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness by Morgan Housel
- Leading Growth: The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue by Anthony Iannarino
- The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales by James Muir (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Selling the Price Increase: The Ultimate B2B Field Guide for Raising Prices Without Losing Customers by Jeb Blount
- Sell Without Selling Out: A Guide to Success on Your Own Terms by Andy Paul (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Previous Anthony Iannarino interviews on The Marketing Book Podcast
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need (October 2016)
- The Lost Art of Closing: Winning the Ten Commitments That Drive Sales (August 2017)
- Eat Their Lunch: Winning Customers Away from Your Competition (November 2018)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.