Everybody Writes: Your New and Improved Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley
About the Book
A hands-on field guide to consistently creating page-turning content that your audience loves. (And that delivers real results.)
In the newly revised and updated edition of Everybody Writes, marketer and author Ann Handley improves on her Wall Street Journal bestselling book that’s helped hundreds of thousands become better, more confident writers.
In this brand-new edition, she delivers all the practical, how-to advice and insight you need for the process and strategy of content creation, production, and publishing.
This new edition also includes:
- All-new examples, tools, resources
- Updated step-by-step writing framework
- Added and expanded chapters that reflect the evolution of content marketing (and the evolution of Ann’s thinking about what works today)
- The same witty and practical how-to approach
- How to attract and retain customers with stellar online communication
- How to choose your words well, sparingly, and with honest empathy for your customers
- Best practices and ideas for crafting credible, trustworthy content
“Things Marketers Write”: The fundamentals of 19 specific kinds of content that marketers like you write
- Inspiration. Confidence. Fun.
In this book, you’ll discover:
Content marketing has evolved. Yet writing matters more than ever.
In this new edition of Everybody Writes, you’ll find the strategies, techniques, tips, and tools you’ll need to refine, upgrade, and (most of all) inspire your own best content marketing.
About the Author
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author who speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing.
She is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs; a LinkedIn Influencer; a keynote speaker, a mom, a dog person, and a writer.
She is the co-author of Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. Her books have been translated into 19 languages, including Turkish, Korean, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
She has contributed commentary and bylines to Entrepreneur magazine, Inc. magazine, Mashable, Huffington Post, American Express, NPR, and the Wall Street Journal.
And, interesting fact – her favorite book of all time is EB White’s Charlotte’s Web!
Listen to the Interview…
- Everybody Writes: Your New and Improved Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley (Amazon)
- Everybody Writes (book website)
- Ann Handley (LinkedIn)
- Ann Handley (Twitter)
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley (2015 Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Ann Handley: Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails
- Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust by Melanie Deziel with Phil M. Jones (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Cluetrain Manifesto
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer, Revised & Updated 2nd Edition by Marcus Sheridan (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
- Subscribe to Ann Handley’s email newsletter (“TOTAL ANNARCHY”).
- Here is New York by E.B. White
Ann Handley with the host of The Marketing Book Podcast at a MarketingProfs B2B Conference.
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions