Find Your Yellow Tux: How to Be Successful by Standing Out by Jesse Cole
About the Book
Stop standing still. Start standing out.
Whether in school, factories, or corporate offices, people are in a mad rush to the middle, going about their business and fitting in.
The problem is, while you may feel as if you’re doing your own thing, you’re not—you’re doing what’s expected of you.
To stand out, take whatever you think is normal, and do the exact opposite.
In Find Your Yellow Tux, Jesse Cole, an in-demand speaker and baseball ringleader, shares how you can achieve amazing things by doing the unexpected.
Using examples from his life and the lives of his heroes—P. T. Barnum, Walt Disney, and MLB owner Bill Veeck, Cole shows how to reinvigorate your goals, reignite your passions, and excel in business and beyond.
The time to break the mold is now—with Find Your Yellow Tux, you’ll discover how to find joy and success in everything you do.
About the Author
His team has welcomed more than one million fans to their ballpark and has been featured on MSNBC, CNN, ESPN, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
The Bananas have been awarded Organization of the Year, Business of the Year, and won the Coastal Plain League Championship in their first year. Fans First Entertainment has been featured on the INC 5000 lists as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
The Savannah Bananas currently have sold out every game since their first season and have a waiting list in the thousands for tickets.
Jesse is an in-demand keynote speaker all over the country sharing the Fans First Experience on how to stand out, be different and create raving fans of both customers and employees.
And, interesting facts: Jesse proposed to his wife Emily while wearing a yellow tux in front of a sold-out crowd. She said Yes! The two later married at their stadium.
Listen to the Interview…
- Find Your Yellow Tux: How to Be Successful by Standing Out by Jesse Cole (Amazon)
- Jesse Cole (website)
- The Savannah Bananas
- Fans First Entertainment
- Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored! by Mike Michalowicz (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Revenue Growth Engine: How to Align Sales & Marketing to Accelerate Growth by Darrell Amy (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Experience Economy: Competing for Customer Time, Attention, and Money by Joseph Pine and James Gilmore (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Marketing Outrageously Redux: How to Increase Your Revenue by Staggering Amounts by Jon Spoelstra
- How to Be Like Walt: Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life by Pat Williams
- There’s a Customer Born Every Minute: P.T. Barnum’s Amazing 10 “Rings of Power” for Creating Fame, Fortune, and a Business Empire Today – Guaranteed! by Joe Vitalie
- The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers’ Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success by Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
The Yellow Tux Bookshelf
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
- Peak by Chip Conley
- Success Is a Decision by Tim Connor
- Be The Best at What Matters Most by Joe Calloway
- Happiness Equation by Neil Pasrichia
- The Success Intersection by Pat Williams
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
- Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Great Leaders Grow by Ken Blanchard
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- Think like Zuck by Ekaterina Walter
- Blue Ocean Strategy by Chan Kim
- Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
- Play Bigger by Christopher Lochhead, Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, andKevin Maney
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Purpule Cow by Seth Godin
- Friction by Jeff Rosenblum
- Rebel Rules by Chip Conley
- The Reinventors by Jason Jennings
- Crazy is a Compliment by Linda Rottenberg
- Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- Simply Brilliant by William Taylor
- Insanely Simple by Ken Seagell
- Think Simple by Ken Seagell
- Simplify by Richard Koch
- Essentialism by Greg McKeowen
- One Thing by Jay Papisan
- One World by Jon Gordon
- Keep It Simple by Joe Calloway
- Little Bets by Peter Sims
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Perennial Seller by Ryan Holiday
- Customer Satisfaction is Worthless by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Pour Your Heart Ito It by Howard Schultz
- Screw It, Let’s Do It by Richard Branson
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- All Business Is Show Business by Scott McKain
- Amazement Revolution by Shep Hyken
- Stand Out by Dorie Clark
- Magnetic by Joe Calloway
- Pursuit of Wow by Tom Peters
- Fun Is Good by Mike Veeck
- Nuts by Kevin and Jackie Freiberg
- When Fish Fly by John Yokoyama
- There’s A Customer Born Every Minute by Joe Vitalie
- Marketing Outrageously by Jon Spoelstra
- Buzz Marketing by Mark Hughes
- Work Like You’re Showing Off by Joe Calloway
- Unmistakable by Srinivas Rao
- How Will You Measure Your Life? By Clayton Christensen
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon
- Leave Your Legacy by Ben Newman
- Everybody Matters by Bob Chapman
- Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.