Forget the Funnel: A Customer-Led Approach for Driving Predictable, Recurring Revenue by Georgiana Laudi and Claire Suellentrop
About the Book
Your product is great. So why is marketing it so hard?
Many SaaS companies struggle with marketing.
Teams try everything they can to drive more traffic, leads, and signups.
Yet revenue growth remains…lumpy. Slow. Frustratingly inconsistent.
If this sounds familiar, the problem isn’t you or your ideas; it’s that you’re guessing at what resonates with your target customers.
In Forget the Funnel, Georgiana Laudi and Claire Suellentrop share the Customer-Led Growth Framework they’ve developed to help companies of all sizes solve their product marketing struggles and hit ambitious targets.
This framework helps you get inside your customers’ heads, map and measure your customers’ experience, and uncover which tactics will actually move the needle for your company.
It’s time to stop guessing. Forget the Funnel is your guide for thinking more strategically about marketing your product and making a meaningful impact on revenue growth.
About the Author
Georgiana Laudi and Claire Suellentrop co-founded Forget the Funnel, a consultancy that helps SaaS teams reach and retain high lifetime value customers.
Georgiana is a strategic advisor and speaker who’s passionate about turning customer value into revenue-generating outcomes.
An online marketer since 2000, she began her track record as a marketing executive and product growth advisor in 2010, working with high-growth recurring-revenue startups.
And, interesting fact – she’s Canadian!
Listen to the Interview…
- Forget the Funnel: A Customer-Led Approach for Driving Predictable, Recurring Revenue by Georgiana Laudi and Claire Suellentrop (Amazon)
- The Forget the Funnel Workbook
- Georgiana Laudi (LinkedIn)
- Lasst die Kunden kommen: Ein Business-Roman über Inbound Marketing und Account-based Marketing by Torsten Herrmann
- Lasst die Kunden kommen Podcast
- Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World by Rand Fishkin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Demand-Side Sales 101: Stop Selling and Help Your Customers Make Progress by Bob Moesta
- Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to Be Done” (Harvard Business Review) by Clayton M. Christensen, Taddy Hall, Karen Dillon, and David S. Duncan
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Lenny Ratchitsky (website)
- Marketing Metrics: Leverage Analytics and Data to Optimize Marketing Strategies by Christina Inge (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Never Lose an Employee Again: The Simple Path to Remarkable Retention by Joey Coleman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by April Dunford
- Sales Pitch: How to Craft a Story to Stand Out and Win by April Dunford
- The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision by Matthew Dixon and Ted McKenna (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
SparkToro Explained in 2 Minutes
Clayton M. Christensen Explains “Jobs To Be Done”
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions