Go Big or Go Home: 5 Ways to Create a Customer Experience That Will Close the Deal by Diana Kander and Tucker Trotter
About the Book
How do underdogs close huge deals they have no business winning? How do rainmakers pull off a sale before the RFP is ever issued?
They don’t do it with a logical argument or even the best PowerPoint presentation.
They do it by turning their pitch into an emotional experience that makes the customer think, “This just feels right.”
This book is your blueprint for tapping into a client’s gut feeling and bringing home the win.
Go Big or Go Home is the greatest collection of the most memorable pitches in film, sports, business, and philanthropy.
These stories come from individuals and organizations that decided to Go Big or Go Home because their deals were too important to fail.
One day, you’ll have a pitch that matters just as much.
And when you do, you can follow the five tools outlined in this book to create an experience that will close the deal.
About the Author
Diana Kander is a keynote speaker on curiosity and innovation and a New York Times bestselling author. A serial entrepreneur, she has launched and sold millions of dollars of products and services.
As a consultant, Diana has helped create multi-billion dollar products, coached boards and executive committees on innovation best practices, and implemented culture transformations.
Her two previous books are The Curiosity Muscle: How Four Simple Questions Can Uncover Powerful Insights and Exponential Growth (2018), and All In Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything Is on the Line (2014).
Also, Diana can juggle. And do a handstand. Though not yet at the same time.
And, interesting fact – she was born in Odesa, Ukraine!
Listen to the Interview…
- Go Big or Go Home: 5 Ways to Create a Customer Experience That Will Close the Deal by Diana Kander and Tucker Trotter (Amazon)
- Go Big or Go Home (bonus materials!)
- Nominate A Natural (nominate someone who is already a natural of the Go Big or Go Home method)
- Diana Kander (website)
- Diana Kander (LinkedIn)
- Diana Kander (Twitter)
- All In Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything Is on the Line by Diana Kander
- The Curiosity Muscle: How Four Simple Questions Can Uncover Powerful Insights and Exponential Growth by Andy Fromm and Diana Kander
- Diana Kander Standup Comedy (Instagram)
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale by Paul Smith (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi
- Hidden Potential: The Science of Achieving Greater Things by Adam Grant
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions