Mark Schaefer stops by The Marketing Book Podcast to share how he writes best-selling marketing books.
About the Author
Mark Schaefer is a globally recognized speaker, educator, business consultant, and author. Mark has worked in global sales, PR, and marketing positions for more than 30 years and now provides consulting services and marketing training for both start-ups and global brands such as Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Adidas, and the U.S. Air Force.
He has advanced degrees in marketing and organizational development and is a faculty member of the graduate studies program at Rutgers University. While earning his MBA, Mark studied under the legendary management consultant, educator, and author Peter Drucker.
Mark is the author of eight best-selling books:
- Return On Influence (First book on influencer marketing)
- The Tao of Twitter (best-selling book on Twitter)
- Social Media Explained: Untangling the World's Most Misunderstood Business Trend
- Born to Blog: Building Your Blog for Personal and Business Success One Post at a Time
- The Content Code: Six essential strategies to ignite your content, your marketing, and your business
- KNOWN: Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in a Digital World
- Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins
- Cumulative Advantage: How to Build Momentum for your Ideas, Business, and Life Against All Odds
His blog, BusinessesGrow, and his podcast, The Marketing Companion are among the very top in each category. He has appeared in the WSJ, New York Times, Wired, Forbes, Fortune, CBS News, and many other global media outlets.
And, interesting fact – Mark is The King of The Marketing Book Podcast, having been on the show more than any other author!
Listen to the Interview...
Mark Schaefer (blog)
Mark Schaefer (LinkedIn)
Content DNA: Using Consistency and Congruence to Be the Same Shape Everywhere by John Espirian (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Get the Word Out: Write a Book That Makes a Difference by Anne Janzer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry by Tanya Hall (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
From Mark Schaefer’s blog...
Mark Schaefer’s Previous Marketing Book Podcast Interviews
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I'll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.