Inspire Your Buyers: Go to Market with a Story That Sizzles by Bruce Scheer
About the Book
Inspire Your Buyers provides a proven, tested model to develop a compelling go-to-market narrative that will accelerate your revenue growth while rapidly bringing your product, marketing, and sales teams into alignment.
Bruce Scheer developed this revolutionary go-to-market narrative model over the course of his twenty-five-year career, helping several industry giants, including IBM, Microsoft, HP, Google, Alcatel-Lucent, and McKesson rapidly grow their revenue with their go-to-market narrative.
Bruce’s go-to-market narrative model will give you the edge you are looking for in achieving your business growth goals.
Using real examples from his career, Bruce offers actionable insights on how to:
- Target the right buyers
- Spotlight their Big Problem
- Help them envision their Desired Outcome
- Show how your Big Solution will deliver the Desired Outcome
- Develop a set of prescribed Next Steps that will help you and your buyers move forward faster, closing more deals with a higher close rate
- Communicate your narrative through simple, unforgettable visuals
People act based on emotions, and the best way to inspire them to take action is through narratives.
With this book, you will learn how to engage your buyers in a compelling go-to-market narrative that makes them the hero and inspires them to take action with you and your solution.
About the Author
Bruce Scheer is an author, international keynote speaker, and the CEO of InspireYourBuyers.com.
He has applied and honed his go-to-market narrative development model with industry giants such as IBM, SAP, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Google, Adobe, Citibank, Motorola, and numerous startups around the world.
He is the President of the National Speakers Association Northwest and – he and his wife live on Vashon Island, in Washington State during the summers.
And, interesting fact – in the winter, he and his wife travel throughout North America, living in an Airstream trailer.
Listen to the Interview…
- Inspire Your Buyers: Go to Market with a Story That Sizzles by Bruce Scheer (Amazon)
- Inspire Your Buyers
- Bruce Scheer (LinkedIn)
- The Most Amazing Marketing Book Ever by Mark Schaefer & Friends (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Create Togetherness: Transform Sales and Marketing to Exceed Modern Buyers’ Expectations and Increase Revenue by Jeff Davis (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Get to Aha!: Discover Your Positioning DNA and Dominate Your Competition by Andy Cunningham (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Inside the Tornado: Strategies for Developing, Leveraging, and Surviving Hypergrowth Markets by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation by Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson, et. al.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, New and Expanded by Robert Cialdini (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Using Behavioral Science in Marketing: Drive Customer Action and Loyalty by Prompting Instinctive Responses by Nancy Harhut (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- KNOWN: The Handbook for Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age by Mark Schaefer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Belonging to the Brand: Why Community is the Last Great Marketing Strategy by Mark Schaefer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead, and Kevin Maney
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions