The Language of Global Marketing: Translate Your Domestic Strategies into International Sales and Profits by Wendy Pease
About the Author
Wendy Pease is the owner and president of Rapport International, a translation and interpretation services company specializing in marketing translation. She has worked with hundreds of companies to help them communicate across more than 200 languages and cultures.
She also hosts the Global Marketing Show podcast, which features experts on opportunities and challenges in increasing multilingual lead generation and revenue.
Wendy earned an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a BA in Foreign Service & International Politics from Penn State.
And, interesting fact – when she was in 3rd and 4th grade she lived in a small farming village in Taiwan, and before that she lived in Mexico City!
About the Book
A domestic strategy and only one language mean lost revenue and missed opportunities. Your business could be exploding on a global level. If your business wants international growth across borders into global industries, pursuing buyers without considering their culture or by using a machine translation hurts your efforts.
A solid strategy with high-quality, culturally adapted content and translations connects you to prospective buyers online and leads to completed sales. To convert more website visitors into loyal customers and increase profits, you need the correct content in the globalized or localized language for your target audience.
In The Language of Global Marketing, Wendy Pease provides the roadmap for business-builders to find new revenue from a global audience with the right quality content and tools. Filled with easy-to-understand strategies and solutions to real-life situations, this is your guide to successful international expansion through global inbound marketing and translation services.
- How to align your expansion plans, communications, and brand with your company’s digital marketing plan
- Four key components to building a successful Translation Management Plan
- Secrets to receiving better quality and more culturally appropriate translations from your translator
- Nine tactics to optimize your website and translate data for global SEO in your target market
- Interpreter options when you need to speak to your customers
- Huge advantages of cultivating a diverse workforce while expanding globally
Connect with your buyers across every language and culture – no passport or overseas travel necessary. The Language of Global Marketing will help you speak the language of success for your organization.
Listen to the Interview…
- The Language of Global Marketing: Translate Your Domestic Strategies into International Sales and Profits by Wendy Pease (Amazon)
- Wendy Pease (website)
- Wendy Pease (LinkedIn)
- Rapport International
- The Global Marketing Show Podcast
- Norman Borlaug (Nobel Prize-winning agronomist)
- Performez Vente (How to Perform in Sales) by Olivier Cussac, Alexandra David Ardite, and Olivier Guérin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer, Revised & Updated 2nd Edition by Marcus Sheridan (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Visual Sale: How to Use Video to Explode Sales, Drive Marketing, and Grow Your Business in a Virtual World by Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lessard (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Soft Land Partners
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Global Dexterity: How to Adapt Your Behavior Across Cultures without Losing Yourself in the Process by Andy Molinsky
- The Accidental Business Nomad: A Survival Guide for Working Across a Shrinking Planet by Kyle Hegarty
- Getting Multi-Channel Distribution Right by Kusum L. Ailawadi and Paul W. Farris
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.