Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput
About the Book
Artificial intelligence is forecasted to have trillions of dollars of impact on businesses and the economy. Yet, many marketers struggle to understand what it is and how to apply it in their marketing efforts.
The truth is, AI possesses the power to change everything.
While AI-powered marketing technologies may never achieve the sci-fi vision of self-running, self-improving autonomous systems, a little bit of AI can go a long way toward dramatically increasing productivity, efficiency, and performance.
Marketing AI Institute’s Founder & CEO, Paul Roetzer, and Chief Content Officer, Mike Kaput, join forces to show marketers how to embrace AI and make it their competitive advantage.
Marketing Artificial Intelligence draws on years of research and dozens of interviews with AI marketers, executives, engineers, and entrepreneurs. Roetzer and Kaput present the current potential of AI, as well as a glimpse into a near future in which marketers and machines work seamlessly to run personalized campaigns of unprecedented complexity with unimaginable simplicity.
As data exponentially increases, marketers’ abilities to filter through the noise and turn information into actionable intelligence remain limited. Roetzer and Kaput show you how to make breaking through that noise your superpower.
So, come along on a journey of exploration and enlightenment. Marketing Artificial Intelligence is the blueprint for understanding and applying AI, giving you just the edge in your career you’ve been waiting for.
About the Author
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute and PR 20/20; author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014), and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON).
As a speaker, Paul is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Paul has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
And, interesting fact – Paul’s agency was HubSpot’s very first partner agency (2007) and Paul’s office in Cleveland looks out on the Cleveland Guardians baseball stadium!
Listen to the Interview…
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business by Paul Roetzer and Mike Kaput (Amazon)
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence (book website)
- Paul Roetzer (LinkedIn)
- Paul Roetzer (Twitter)
- The Context Marketing Revolution: How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media by Mathew Sweezey (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Artificial Intelligence for Marketing: Practical Applications by Jim Sterne (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale by Paul Smith (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sustainable Marketing: How to Drive Profits with Purpose by Michelle Carvill, Gemma Butler and Geraint Evans (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Ready North (Founded in 2005 as PR 20/20)
- Conversational Marketing: How the World’s Fastest Growing Companies Use Chatbots to Generate Leads 24/7/365 (and How You Can Too) by David Cancel and Dave Gerhardt (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- AI Score for Marketers (Marketing AI Institute)
- AI Academy for Marketers (Marketing AI Institute)
- A Brief History of Time by Steven Hawking
- Genius Makers: The Mavericks Who Brought AI to Google, Facebook, and the World by Cade Metz
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.