Marketing Metrics: Leverage Analytics and Data to Optimize Marketing Strategies by Christina Inge
About the Book
Stop feeling overwhelmed by data and start using it to its full potential, to create an agile and forward-looking strategy that enables customer-centric marketing builds your brand, and develops product strategies.
Many brands talk about creating a marketing strategy powered by data, analytics, and metrics.
Yet too often they’re still overwhelmed by data, or unsure of how to use it to create a flexible and future-focused strategy that doesn’t just validate what’s happened in the past.
Marketing Metrics takes readers through all the stages of implementing a data-first strategy, from early-stage adoption to more advanced customization.
Featuring examples from a range of organizations including Coca-Cola and Mercedes-Benz, it shows how to create a strategy that leverages consumer data for customer-centric marketing, establishes the ROI of channels and campaigns, strengthens brands, and creates data-driven product strategies.
Covering the range of new global laws that impact consumer privacy and data collection and usage, Marketing Metrics shows how to use data in a non-invasive, secure, and ethical way.
Also showing how to communicate critical data to the right stakeholders and the skills of the data-savvy marketer, this is a clear and jargon-free guide to creating a future-focused and data-powered marketing strategy.
About the Author
Christina Inge is the Founder and CEO of Thoughtlight, a tech consulting company that specializes in digital marketing and analytics strategies.
She has worked with well-established Brands such as Nissan, the Smithsonian, and Pegasystems, as well as a range of startups and nonprofits.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, she is a member of the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council and has served on the board of the American Marketing Association Boston.
An instructor at Harvard University Extension School and Northeastern University College of Professional Studies, she is a frequent and sought-after speaker and has been published in numerous industry publications
And, interesting fact – she is also a quilt maker!
Listen to the Interview…
- Marketing Metrics: Leverage Analytics and Data to Optimize Marketing Strategies by Christina Inge (Amazon)
- Christina Inge (LinkedIn)
- Christina Inge (Twitter)
- Spurious Correlations
- Yale Appliance
- The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value by Thomas Barta and Patrick Barwise (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age by Gini Dietrich (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Myths of Branding: Dispel the Misconceptions and Become a Brand Expert by Andy Milligan and Simon Bailey (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Christopher S. Penn
- Marketing Over Coffee Podcast
- Everybody Writes: Your New and Improved Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing, 6th Edition by Andy Crestodina (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Mom Test: How To Talk To Customers & Learn If Your Business Is A Good Idea When Everyone Is Lying To You by Rob Fitzpatrick
- Leadership Presence (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series)
- Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence by Amy Jen Su and Muriel Maignan Wilkins
- The Sacred Band: Three Hundred Theban Lovers Fighting to Save Greek Freedom by Jame Romm
- Women at War in the Classical World by Paul Chrystal
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Put Your Ass Where Your Heart Wants to Be by Steven Pressfield (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions