The Most Amazing Marketing Book Ever by Mark Schaefer & Friends
About the Book
Bestselling author Mark Schaefer gathered some of his smartest friends and issued a challenge to write a chapter with 10 inspiring marketing ideas.
In this one-of-a-kind book, you’ll find inspiring ideas on social media, content marketing, personal branding, word of mouth, promotions, research, and much, much more.
Whether you’re new to marketing or an experienced pro, you’re sure to find some gold nuggets among the more than 350 marketing observations and ideas packed into this book!
Start here if you’re looking for fresh ideas to take your small business marketing to the next level!
The book’s co-authors and topics (with LinkedIn profile links):
- Dr. Karine Abbou (Content Marketing)
- Marion Abrams (Podcasting)
- Lisa Apolinski (Customer experience)
- Larry Aronson (SEO)
- Victoria Bennion (Blogging)
- Joeri Billast (Web3 and NFTs)
- David Bisek (Branding)
- Richard Bliss (LinkedIn)
- Al Boyle (Copywriting)
- Julia Bramble (Twitter)
- Anna Bravington (Experiential Marketing)
- PepperBrooks (Inclusive Marketing)
- Marci Cornett (Marketing Research)
- Mandy Edwards (Facebook Strategy)
- Laura Vendeland Doman (YouTube and video)
- Robbie Fitzwater (Email Marketing)
- Giuseppe Fratoni (Copywriting)
- M Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez, MBA (Instagram)
- Ian Anderson Gray (Livestreaming)
- Kami Huyse (Social Media Strategy)
- Mary Kathryn Johnson (Artificial Intelligence)
- Rob LeLacheur (Traditional advertising)
- Fiona Lucas (Community Building)
- Jules Morris (Digital Advertising)
- Scott Murray (Consumer Behavior)
- Daniel Nestle (Strategic Communications)
- Chad Parizman (Podcasting)
- Brian Piper (Metaverse)
- Frank Prendergast (Marketing Research)
- Sandee Rodriguez (Promotional Products)
- Mark Schaefer (Personal Branding)
- Bruce Scheer (Marketing Measurement)
- Zack Seipert (Influencer Marketing)
- Samantha Stone (Marketing Strategy)
- Jeff Tarran (Direct Mail)
- Joanne Taylor (TikTok)
About Mark Schaefer
Mark Schaefer is an internationally recognized keynote speaker, educator, business consultant, and author.
Mark has worked in global sales, PR, and marketing positions for over 30 years and now provides consulting services, marketing strategies, and marketing workshops with his firm, Schaefer Marketing Solutions.
He is the bestselling author of ten books, is the host of The Marketing Companion podcast, and his blog is one of the top marketing blogs in the world.
Mark has shared his insights on television and radio networks and in periodicals including the Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New York Times, CNN, National Public Radio, CNBC, the BBC, and CBS NEWS. He is a regular contributing columnist to The Harvard Business Review.
And, interesting fact – Mark Schaefer is the King of The Marketing Book Podcast and this interview marks his 9th book interview on the show, more than any other author!
Listen to the Interview…
- Author Profiles eBook (PDF)
- Harambe (LinkedIn)
- Elon Musk’s Harambe Rap Is An Autotuned Ode To Weed And Dead Primates (Vox)
- Belonging to the Brand: Why Community is the Last Great Marketing Strategy by Mark Schaefer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing, 6th Edition by Andy Crestodina (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Using Behavioral Science in Marketing: Drive Customer Action and Loyalty by Prompting Instinctive Responses by Nancy Harhut (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions