People Powered: How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Teams by Jono Bacon
Jono Bacon is a leading community and management strategy consultant, speaker, and author.
He is the founder of Jono Bacon Consulting, which provides community and management strategy, execution, and coaching. He previously served as director of community at GitHub, Canonical, XPRIZE, OpenAdvantage, and has consulted and advised a range of organizations.
Jono is a columnist for Forbes and opensource.com and has written over 500 articles across 12 different publications. He writes regularly for a number of magazines.
And, interesting fact: his last name is a meat!
Listen to the Interview:
- People Powered: How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Teams by Jono Bacon
- Jono Bacon (website)
- Jono Bacon (Wikipedia)
- Jono Bacon (LinkedIn)
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- Prince Andrew’s Epstein Interview Body Language Analyzed (Video)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
- Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Ego Is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd by Allan Dib (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Copywriter’s Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Copy That Sells by Robert Bly
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands, Business, and Life by Rory Sutherland (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Rory Sutherland “Life Lessons from an Ad Man” TED Global talk (Video)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.