Purple Goldfish 2.0: 10 Ways to Attract Raving Customers by Stan Phelps and Evan Carroll
Stan Phelps is a TEDx speaker, IBM Futurist, and Forbes columnist. He is the founder of PurpleGoldfish.com, a speaking and training consultancy that helps brands to win the hearts of their customers and employees.
Stan is also the best selling author of Green Goldfish 2.0, Golden Goldfish, Blue Goldfish, Red Goldfish, Pink Goldfish, Yellow Goldfish, Silver Goldfish, and Gray Goldfish.
And, interesting fact: he is also the author of Bar Tricks, Bad Jokes & Even Worse Stories: 101 Bar Tricks, Riddles, Jokes and Stories!
Listen to the interview to find out how to get your FREE Purple Goldfish 2.0 MiniBük mailed to you:
Stan Phelps (LinkedIn)
Agency Management Institute (Drew McLellan)
The Human Brand: How We Relate to People, Products, and Companies by Chris Malone and Susan T. Fiske
Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers by Jay Baer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip and Dan Heath
Additional Reading Recommended by Stan Phelps and Evan Carroll
- 99.3 Random Acts of Marketing by Drew McLellan
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- Domino by Linda Ireland
- Five Star Customer Service by Ted Coiné
- FREE by Chris Anderson
- Giftology by John Ruhlin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Hug Your Customers by Jack Mitchell
- Killing Giants by Stephen Denny
- My Story by Stew Leonard
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Talk Triggers by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The End of Business as Usual by Brian Solis
- The Experience Effect by Jim Joseph
- The Next Evolution of Marketing by Bob Gilbreath
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Winning the Customer by Lou Imbriano
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield (Official Video)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I'll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.