The Revenue Acceleration Playbook: Creating an Authentic Buyer Journey Across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success by Brent Keltner
About The Book
Want to accelerate your sales? Stop selling, and start connecting.
Today’s buyers are inundated with sales pitches coming at them from websites, peer reviews, social media, and email blasts. Is it any wonder they’re overloaded, overwhelmed, and tuned out?
The fact is, product-centered pitching simply doesn’t cut it anymore. Buyers don’t want to hear about your product’s features—they want to hear about how it can solve their problems or help them reach their goals.
In The Revenue Acceleration Playbook, sales and marketing expert Brent Keltner introduces a proven, go-to-market framework to increase personalization and authenticity across every step of the buyer journey—from initial buyer engagement and prospecting to closing new deals and expanding customer relationships, to growing target market segments.
Drawing on more than twenty successful company examples, Keltner shows you, step by step, how to build an authentic buyer journey that will generate more opportunities, higher account values, and faster segment growth.
An essential handbook for CEOs, revenue leaders, go-to-market team members, and everyone in between, The Revenue Acceleration Playbook is your guide to building a high-growth organization, from the sales floor to the executive suite.
About The Author
Brent Keltner, Ph.D. is President of Winalytics LLC and created Winalytics’ revenue acceleration and sales growth methodology.
Before starting Winalytics, Brent was a revenue leader in both early-stage and enterprise companies where he successfully scaled growth. He began his career as a Ph.D. social scientist and qualitative researcher at Stanford University and the RAND Corporation.
He has published articles on go-to-market strategy in the Sloan Management Review, California Management Review, and The Financial Times.
And, interesting fact – he has a black belt in Karate!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Revenue Acceleration Playbook: Creating an Authentic Buyer Journey Across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success by Brent Keltner (Amazon)
- Brent Keltner (LinkedIn)
- The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser by Tara-Nicholle Nelson (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Heroic Public Speaking
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- CMO to CRO: The Revenue Takeover by the Next Generation Executive by Mike Geller, Rolly Keenan, and Brandi Starr (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Yale Appliance
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.