Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Sales Enablement Excellence by Roderick Jefferson
About the Book
Sales enablement is both an art and science. There are no magical silver bullets or single approach that will guarantee that you will be successful.
There is, however, a formula just like any other success process, program, or tool that requires a combination of practical application, trial and error, mixed with a lot of conversations with sales leaders to understand their wants, needs, and expectations.
At its core Sales Enablement 3.0 is an innovative approach focused on increasing sales productivity through a systematic, personalized, and collaborative approach designed to support buyers that will fuel the conversation economy and impact revenue.
This book will provide you with a blueprint that will help you to navigate the twists and turns that will ultimately lead you to designing, deploying, measuring, and iterating a world-class sales enablement organization.
About the Author
Roderick Jefferson is an award-winning senior executive with 20+ years of sales leadership and is an acknowledged practitioner and keynote speaker in the sales enablement space.
Prior to his current position at Netskope, he held a variety of executive leadership, sales, sales enablement, operations, and customer experience roles for various companies including Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com, PayPal, Siebel Systems, & AT&T.
And, interesting fact – as a child growing up, his favorite cartoon was The Jetsons!
Listen to the Interview…
- Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Sales Enablement Excellence by Roderick Jefferson (Amazon)
- Roderick Jefferson (website)
- Roderick Jefferson (LinkedIn)
- Create Togetherness: Transform Sales and Marketing to Exceed Modern Buyers’ Expectations and Increase Revenue by Jeff Davis (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Beat The Bots: How Your Humanity Can Future-Proof Your Tech Sales Career by Anita Nielsen
- The Transparency Sale: How Unexpected Honesty and Understanding the Buying Brain Can Transform Your Results by Todd Caponi (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- I Want to Be in Sales When I Grow Up! by John Barrows
- Onboarding Matters: How Successful Companies Transform New Customers Into Loyal Champions by Donna Weber
- Reclaim Your Visibility: A Straightforward Guide for Black Fathers to Improve Themselves and Their Relationships with Their Children by Dr. Carl Stokes Jr.
- Hey, Little Girl: 10 steps to letting go of past labels that limit you by Vania Swain
- The Cage Was Her Cocoon: A Journey from Prison Administrator to Entrepreneur by Constantine J. Alleyne
- Doing It Differently: An Empowering Approach To Thriving Through Breast Cancer by Patryce Shepperd
- Geo’s Gems: 52 Motivational Gems To Making Your Life A Masterpiece by Geo Derice
- Lose the WAIT and Feel Great: How to shed pounds of procrastination and find your true purpose by Staci J. Scott
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.