Sell Different!: All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, and Outsell the Competition by Lee Salz
About the Book
Game-changing new strategies to outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell your competition!
Salespeople face fierce competition in their pursuit of winning deals. Differences in product features and functions get smaller by the minute and are not always meaningful to buyers.
How do you stand out from the pack and not just land the account, but win deals at the prices you want?
Lee B. Salz’s previous ground-breaking, bestselling book, Sales Differentiation, armed salespeople with strategies to differentiate both what they sell and how they sell it.
Sell Different! provides a new component of Sales Differentiation strategy to help you outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell the competition to win more deals at the prices you want. This book provides you with the tools you need to land new accounts and grow existing ones.
The practical, proven strategies presented in Sell Different! include:
- How to defeat your toughest competitor (hint: it’s not who you think it is)
- An actionable 16-phase plan to reach and engage elusive prospects
- Finding more of your best clients (it’s easier than you think)
- Acquiring more referrals than you ever dreamed possible
- Virtual selling and how to harness its potential
- Neutralizing the fear of change that paralyzes buyers and kills deals
- Structuring pilot programs that advance your deals
- Identifying the critical person needed to win more deals at the prices you want
- Solving closing problems and fixing the real issue limiting your success
- Dissecting and resolving the most challenging sales objection — price!
- What 99.999% of salespeople don’t do, but should
- Expanding account relationships to explode revenue and lock out the competition
- How to address a major flaw when comparing salespeople with professional athletes
- And much, much more!
If you are a salesperson, executive, or business owner who desires to win more deals at the prices you want, then this book is for you.
About the Author
Lee Salz is a keynote speaker and sales management strategist on sales differentiation, salesforce development, hiring, onboarding, compensation, and other sales performance topics. He is the CEO of Sales Architects, and prior to that for most of his career, he served in sales and marketing leadership roles.
He’s the author of several books, including Sales Differentiation: 19 Powerful Strategies to Win More Deals at the Prices You Want and is a featured columnist in The Business Journals and is a media source on sales and sales management, and has been quoted and featured in The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The New York Times, MSNBC, ABC News, and numerous other outlets.
And, interesting facts: he is a championship powerlifter, a die-hard New York Yankees fan, and he proposed to his wife in the White House Rose Garden!
Listen to the Interview...
Sales Architects (Lee Salz’s firm)
Lee Salz (LinkedIn)
Sales Differentiation: 19 Powerful Strategies to Win More Deals at the Prices You Want by Lee Salz (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I'll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.