Sell More with Science: The Mindsets, Traits, and Behaviors That Create Sales Success by David Hoffeld
About the Book
Today, in sales, business, and life, you need every advantage you can get. In Sell More with Science, David Hoffeld, the world’s leading expert on applying science to selling, shares his revolutionary three-part system to experience surefire success at home, at work, and out in the world.
Here, Hoffeld utilizes research studies from social psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics to reveal actionable insights you can use to grow your sales, achieve more, and stay ahead of the competition. You’ll discover:
- Two evidence-based mindsets that will help you earn more sales
- Seven strategies that will boost your chances of reaching any goal
- Powerful principles that will enhance your ability to guide potential clients into positive buying decisions
- Ways to win day-to-day interactions—in business and beyond
- How to reframe any idea or situation
- What it means to sell with integrity
- A science-backed formula you can follow to create a positive career change
- And much more
Filled with practical insights and exercises, Sell More with Science is a game-changing guide for anyone who wants to take their influence, sales, or career to new heights.
About the Author
David Hoffeld is the CEO and chief sales trainer at Hoffeld Group, a research-based sales and consulting firm.
He’s pioneered a sales approach based on research in neuroscience, social psychology, and behavioral economics that’s been proven to dramatically increase sales.
He has trained and coached salespeople from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
David has lectured at Harvard Business School and has been featured in Fortune, U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Harvard Business Review, Investor’s Business Daily, INC, Forbes, CBS Radio, Fox News Radio, and more.
And, interesting fact – at the age of 10, he read Dale Carnegie’s bestselling book How to Win Friends & Influence People!
Listen to the Interview…
- Sell More with Science: The Mindsets, Traits, and Behaviors That Create Sales Success by David Hoffeld (Amazon)
- David Hoffeld (The Hoffeld Group)
- David Hoffeld (LinkedIn)
- David Hoffeld (Twitter)
- The Science of Selling: Proven Strategies to Make Your Pitch, Influence Decisions, and Close the Deal by David Hoffeld (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Aligned to Achieve: How to Unite Your Sales and Marketing Teams into a Single Force for Growth by Tracy Eiler and Andrea Austin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Create Togetherness: Transform Sales and Marketing to Exceed Modern Buyers’ Expectations and Increase Revenue by Jeff Davis (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How Winners Sell: 21 Proven Strategies to Outsell Your Competition and Win the Big Sale by Dave Stein
- Beyond the Sales Process: 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World by Dave Stein
- Sales Management That Works: How to Sell in a World that Never Stops Changing by Frank V. Cespedes
- The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward by Daniel Pink
- Virtual Sales Training (The Hoffeld Group)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.