Social Selling: Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers (2nd Edition) by Tim Hughes
About the Book
Understand how to reach and engage with the modern buyer using this bestseller.
Social Selling outlines how to implement a social selling strategy and drive revenue, competitive advantage, and market share through social networks.
Social Selling is a practical, step-by-step blueprint on how to create digital communities and build and turn relationships into sales online.
Featuring checklists, tips, and examples providing practical guidance, it covers important subjects such as how to network purposely and build social media trust in a mistrustful time and how to develop real influence and authority in your subject area.
Now newly revised, the second edition of Social Selling captures the latest changes and developments in the industry.
It will be accompanied by a new introductory chapter, and two new chapters on defining digital businesses and the future of sales and marketing, alongside new case studies by leading industry experts.
Written by a thought leader and renowned practitioner in social selling, Timothy Hughes, this book is essential reading for sales professionals, digital sales directors, and social media executives who want to embrace the power of social selling in their organizations.
About the Author
Timothy Hughes is co-founder and CEO of the global social selling company DLA Ignite.
He was listed as one of the top eight sales experts to follow globally by LinkedIn and has been ranked as one of the most influential people in social selling by Onalytica.
He is also the co-author of Smarketing: How to Achieve Competitive Advantage through Blended Sales and Marketing which was featured on episode 218 of The Marketing Book Podcast in 2019.
And, interesting fact – his undergraduate degree was in electrical engineering!
Listen to the Interview…
- Social Selling: Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers by Tim Hughes
- Tim Hughes (LinkedIn)
- Tim Hughes (Twitter)
- DLA Ignite
- DLA Ignite (LinkedIn)
- Smarketing: How to Achieve Competitive Advantage through Blended Sales and Marketing by Tim Hughes, Adam Gray and Hugo Whicher (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Selling in a Crisis: 55 Ways to Stay Motivated and Increase Sales in Volatile Times by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast with Tim Hughes cameo appearance)
- Sell Without Selling Out: A Guide to Success on Your Own Terms by Andy Paul (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sell the Way You Buy: A Modern Approach To Sales That Actually Works (Even On You!) by David Priemer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Simon Kemp – DIGITAL 2023: GLOBAL OVERVIEW REPORT ⤵
- Belonging to the Brand: Why Community is the Last Great Marketing Strategy by Mark Schaefer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Big Live Breakfast Burrito with Eric Doyle
- John Espirian
- Content DNA: Using Consistency and Congruence to Be the Same Shape Everywhere by John Espirian (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- unReceptive: A Better Way to Sell, Lead, and Influence by Tom Stanfill (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The New Chameleons: How to Connect with Consumers Who Defy Categorization by Michael R. Solomon
- Using Behavioral Science in Marketing: Drive Customer Action and Loyalty by Prompting Instinctive Responses by Nancy Harhut (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Cascades: How to Create a Movement That Drives Transformational Change by Greg Satell
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions