The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth by John Jantsch
About the Book
It is more difficult than ever for businesses and marketing professionals to cut through the noise to create relationships with their customers.
Organizations that focus on converting their customers to members and helping them achieve the lasting transformation they are seeking rather than simply offering the transaction of the moment are winning.
The Ultimate Marketing Engine promises to teach readers how to develop a system to take every customer from where they are to where they want to be by building on the innovative principles first brought to the marketing world in Duct Tape Marketing and honed over three decades of working with thousands of businesses.
The Ultimate Marketing Engine introduces an innovative new approach to a marketing strategy that will transform how readers view their business, their marketing, and perhaps, even how they view every customer.
Readers will learn:
- Why strategy must come before tactics.
- How to narrow your focus and choose only ideal customers.
- Why no one wants what you sell – and what they actually want.
- How to use story and narrative as the voice of strategy.
- How to construct the perfect customer journey.
- How to grow your business with your customers.
This book will help readers take control of their marketing while creating ridiculously consistent business growth.
About the Author
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, podcaster, and author. His other books include Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, The Commitment Engine, Duct Tape Selling, SEO for Growth, and The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur.
He is also the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network, which trains and licenses independent consultants and agencies to use the Duct Tape Methodology.
John’s small business advice has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNBC, and CNNMoney among others.
Seth Godin called John Jantsch the “Peter Drucker of small business tactics.”
And, interesting fact – he is now a member of a very exclusive club, The Marketing Book Podcast 5-Timers Club!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth by John Jantsch (Amazon)
- The Ultimate Marketing Engine (additional book resources and course)
- The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser by Tara-Nicholle Nelson (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Customer Centricity Playbook: Implement a Winning Strategy Driven by Customer Lifetime Value by Peter Fader and Sarah Toms (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman
John Jantsch’s previous Marketing Book Podcast interviews:
- The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business (November 2019)
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself (June 2019)
- SEO for Growth: The Ultimate SEO Guide For Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs (September 2016)
- Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer-Sell Like a Superstar (August 2016)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.