Virtual Selling: A Quick-Start Guide to Leveraging Video, Technology, and Virtual Communication Channels to Engage Remote Buyers and Close Deals Fast by Jeb Blount
About the Author
Jeb Blount is the author of 13 books and among the world's most respected thought leaders on sales, leadership, and customer experience.
As a business leader, Jeb has more than 25 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies, small and midsize businesses, and startups. His flagship website, SalesGravy.com, is the most visited sales specific website on the planet.
Through his global training organization, Sales Gravy, Jeb and his team train and advise a who's who of the world's most prestigious organizations.
And, interesting fact: until the pandemic hit, Jeb was on the road 250 days a year delivering keynote speeches, workshops, and training programs, which is why is he and will remain The Hardest Working Man in Sales - the James Brown of Sales!
About the Book
And, just like that, everything changed.
A global pandemic. Panic. Social distancing. Working from home.
Suddenly, virtual became king. Digital transformation rolled over us like a tidal wave.
Virtual Selling is the new normal. To remain competitive, salespeople, account managers, entrepreneurs, and business professionals must shift the way they engage prospects and customers. There is no turning back.
Virtual Selling can be challenging. Few of us haven’t felt the wave of insecurity the instant a video camera is pointed in our direction. It’s natural to feel intimidated by technology and digital tools. In the virtual world, everything moves fast.
Virtual Selling is powerful. The good news is with a little training and a few easy-to-learn techniques, you can confidently master virtual sales calls, protect your income, and continue to serve and provide solutions to the customers who depend on you.
Virtual Selling is the definitive resource and guide to leveraging video-based technology, digital tools, and virtual communication channels and techniques for human to human engagement and connection. You’ll learn directly from Jeb Blount, one of the most sought-after and celebrated sales trainers of our generation.
Jeb teaches you:
- How to choose the right technology stack for your unique situation
- The five elements of effective virtual sales calls
- The seven keys to making a lasting impression on video
- How to make the camera your best friend
- Why you must be video ready (BVR) all the time
- How to leverage virtual tools to get more done, in less time, with better outcomes
- Seven virtual communication strategies you must never forget
- How to conduct multi-stakeholder virtual sales calls
- The B.O.N.D. virtual engagement framework
- How to leverage digital tools to keep buyers engaged and deals advancing after the virtual call
- How to leverage the powerful M.L.P. strategy within the virtual sales process to bend win probability in your favor
- The five questions stakeholders are always asking on every virtual call
- The S.C.O.R.E. Discovery Method for virtual sales calls
- How to deliver effective virtual demos and presentations that grab attention and seal the deal
- Key strategies for leveraging Virtual Selling to reduce sales cycles and accelerate pipeline velocity
- How to ask for what you want, get past objections, and close the deal on virtual sales calls
- How to reduce costs and boost productivity with a blended virtual/physical sales approach that meets stakeholders where they are on the buying journey
Mastering these techniques will instantly separate you from competitors and give you a distinct competitive edge.
Virtual Selling is the most comprehensive resource on video-based and digital sales skills ever developed. As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you'll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to conduct successful virtual sales calls. And, with this newfound confidence, your success and income will soar.
Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers People Buy You, Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, Objections, and Inked, Jeb Blount's Virtual Selling puts the same strategies employed by his clients a who's who of the world's most prestigious organizations right into your hands.
Listen to the Interview...
Virtual Selling: A Quick-Start Guide to Leveraging Video, Technology, and Virtual Communication Channels to Engage Remote Buyers and Close Deals Fast by Jeb Blount (Amazon)
Jeb Blount (website)
Jeb Blount (LinkedIn)
Sales Gravy (website)
Virtual Selling Playbook – supplemental playbook for Virtual Selling. With the purchase of the book, you get 12 months of access. To claim the $999 resource for free, enter the code mentioned in the book when you check out. (No credit card or payment of any kind is required.)
Jeb Blount’s Previous Marketing Book Podcast Interviews:
Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling by Jeb Blount
Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No by Jeb Blount
Sales EQ: How Ultra High Performers Leverage Sales-Specific Emotional Intelligence to Close the Complex Deal by Jeb Blount
Inked: The Ultimate Guide to Powerful Closing and Sales Negotiation Tactics That Unlock YES and Seal The Deal by Jeb Blount
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I'll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It's easy - click here for simple instructions.