What Customers Hate: Drive Fast and Scalable Growth by Eliminating the Things that Drive Business Away by Nicholas Webb
About the Book
This book will teach you how to eliminate what customers hate and lead your market and customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re selling to consumers or business-to-business (B2B), perfection in the marketplace does not exist. When making buying decisions, customers are faced with an array of imperfect choices.
The best organizations in the world are not only delivering a great customer experience, but they’re also taking steps to proactively avoid the things that customers hate. These companies have learned that if you can eliminate what customers hate, you will instantly become the best option in your market.
No company, brand, or service enjoys 100 percent love. There will always be some degree of hate in the mix. Hate is a source of friction, and if there is too much friction, the process of moving products and services— regardless of their high quality—into the hands of customers will grind to a halt.
What Customers Hate will show you how to avoid the common pitfalls that have damaged some of the best organizations and best teams in the world, and how to change the philosophical view of customer experience so you can learn that customer experience is actually an innovation activity.
This customer experience playbook will give you actionable takeaways that include:
- How to turn an upset customer into a customer for life, in five easy steps.
- Why “haters” will determine your organization’s growth and profitability.
- How to thrive in the “experience economy.”
- The importance of the five-touch journey mapping.
- The impact of hate-love personification.
- How to turn your customers into “Evangelists.”
- The power of Attraction, Promotion, Retention, and Avoiding Deflection.
- The secrets of the best organizations in the world.
This book is the product of many years of front-line work with some of the top brands in the world and their customers. Set aside the theories and concepts, this is the playbook you need. You’ll find that this approach will make it fast and easy to drive scalable growth, profitability, and most importantly, customer happiness.
About the Author
Nicholas J. Webb is an award-winning inventor with over 40 US patents, a keynote speaker, and best-selling author.
As a keynote speaker, he has traveled the world, speaking on future trends, personal growth, and innovation.
His best-selling books include What Customers Crave: How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint and The Innovation Mandate: The Growth Secrets of the Best Organizations in the World, both of which have been featured on The Marketing Book Podcast.
He currently serves as the CEO of Leader Logic.
And, interesting fact: he is the host and executive producer of a recent award-winning documentary, The Healthcare Cure™.
Listen to the Interview…
- What Customers Hate: Drive Fast and Scalable Growth by Eliminating the Things that Drive Business Away by Nicholas Webb (Amazon)
- Nick Webb (website)
- Nick Webb (LinkedIn)
- Nick Webb (Twitter)
- The Healthcare Cure™ (documentary)
- What Customers Crave: How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint by Nicholas Webb (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Innovation Mandate: The Growth Secrets of the Best Organizations in the World by Nicholas Webb (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers by Jay Baer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Google Micro-Moments
- Leader Logic
- Heyday – in bookstores worldwide summer 2022
- The Power of Focus Tenth Anniversary Edition: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Confidence and Certainty by Jack Canfield, Mark Hansen, and Les Hewitt
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.