Creating Superfans: How To Turn Your Customers Into Lifelong Advocates by Brittany Hodak
About the Book
What if your customers love your brand the way Swifties love Taylor or Drake loves the Raptors? What if they came back again and again…and told their friends to do the same?
In Creating Superfans, award-winning entrepreneur and keynote speaker Brittany Hodak shares a powerful framework for transforming your business from a commodity into a category of one.
Brittany has helmed fan-engagement campaigns for brands including Walmart, Disney, Amazon, and dozens of other global brands.
Creating Superfans combines sharp business insights with entertaining stories from work with stars like Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Mötley Crüe.
Memorable case studies from businesses of all sizes illustrate that customer experience, or CX, is the battlefield for winning – and keeping – customers. Brittany’s game-changing CX system, the SUPER Model, is simple to learn, deploy, and measure across every organization.
Whether you’re launching a new business or running a hundred-year-old brand, Creating Superfans gives the entire team a shared playbook for tapping into the unmatched power of super fandom.
About the Author
Brittany Hodak is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, and author who has delivered keynotes around the world to organizations including American Express and the United Nations.
She has written hundreds of articles for Forbes, Adweek, Success, and other top publications; she has appeared on programs on NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox; and she has worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and entertainers, including Walmart, Disney, Katy Perry, and Dolly Parton.
Entrepreneur magazine calls her “the expert at creating loyal fans for your brand.”
And, interesting fact – her first job was as a radio station mascot!
Listen to the Interview…
- Creating Superfans: How To Turn Your Customers Into Lifelong Advocates by Brittany Hodak (Amazon)
- Brittany Hodak (website)
- Brittany Hodak (LinkedIn)
- Brittany Hodak (Twitter)
- Matt Lyles, host of The Simple Brand Podcast
- The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser by Tara-Nicholle Nelson (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Science of Selling: Proven Strategies to Make Your Pitch, Influence Decisions, and Close the Deal by David Hoffeld (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- The Hype Handbook: 12 Indispensable Success Secrets From the World’s Greatest Propagandists, Self-Promoters, Cult Leaders, Mischief Makers, and Boundary Breakers by Michael F. Schein (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Cult of the Customer: Create an Amazing Customer Experience that Turns Satisfied Customers into Customer Evangelists by Shep Hyken
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking by Jon Acuff
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instruction