Mastering Marketing Agility: Transform Your Marketing Teams and Evolve Your Organization by Andrea Fryrear
About the Author
Andrea Fryrear is an author, international keynote speaker, and the co-founder of AgileSherpas, an agile marketing training and consulting firm.
She spends the majority of her time helping marketing organizations, from global Fortune 50 enterprises to startups, transform their operations by applying agile principles and practices.
She is the co-author of the world’s first internationally-recognized agile marketing certification.
And, interesting fact: she earned a postgraduate degree from the University of Oxford in England, and while there she was on the volleyball team!
About the Book
The leading authority on agile marketing shows how to build marketing operations that can pivot freely and yet remain committed to priorities.
As a marketer, are you tired of chasing marketing fads and algorithm rumors that seem to change every couple of months? This guide to building the perfect marketing department will help you achieve the latest and greatest without having to rebuild your operations from scratch every time the wind shifts.
Agile strategies have been the accepted modus operandi for software development for two decades, and marketing is poised to follow in its footsteps. As the audiences we market to become ever more digital, agile frameworks are emerging as the best and only way to manage marketing.
This book is a signpost showing the way toward the agile future of marketing operations, explaining how every role, from social media intern up to chief marketing officer, can work in unison, responding to the market’s demanding challenges without losing focus on the big picture.
You will learn what it takes for marketing agility to thrive–customer focus, transparency, continuous improvement, adaptability, trust, bias for action, and courage–along with the anti-patterns that can drag you down. Most important, you will learn how to implement the systems, strategies, and practices that will truly transform your marketing operations.
Listen to the Interview…
- Andrea Fryrear (website)
- Andrea Fryrear (LinkedIn)
- AgileSherpas (Andrea’s firm)
- Hacking Marketing: Agile Practices to Make Marketing Smarter, Faster, and More Innovative by Scott Brinker (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Mastering Marketing Agility: Transform Your Marketing Teams and Evolve Your Organization by Andrea Fryrear
- Death of a Marketer: Modern Marketing’s Troubled Past and a New Approach to Change the Future by Andrea Fryrear
- Break the Wheel: Question Best Practices, Hone Your Intuition, and Do Your Best Work by Jay Acunzo (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less by Joe Pulizzi (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferris
- Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life by Jim Benson and Tonianne DeMaria Barry
- Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.