Myths of Social Media: Dismiss the Misconceptions and Use Social Media Effectively in Business by Michelle Carvill and Ian MacRae
Michelle Carvill founded the social media marketing agency Carvill Creative in 2002; its clients include the BBC, Nuffield Health and Norbord. She is also the author of Get Social: Social Media Strategy And Tactics For Leaders.
Michelle is a regular contributor to BBC Radio, the Institute of Directors, The Chartered Institute of Marketing and numerous magazines and trade journals as an expert in the field of social media and digital.
And this year, Michelle was cited by Thinkers360 as one of the top 100 B2B Marketers to follow
Listen to the Interview:
- Myths of Social Media: Dismiss the Misconceptions and Use Social Media Effectively in Business by Michelle Carvill and Ian MacRae
- Michelle Carvill (website)
- Michelle Carvill (LinkedIn)
- Carvill Creative (Michelle’s agency)
- The Connected Leader Podcast
- Get Social: Social Media Strategy and Tactics for Leaders by Michelle Carvill
- The Business of Being Social: a Practical Guide to Harnessing the Power of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Other Social Media Networks for All Businesses by Michelle Carvill and Dave Taylor
- Myths of Marketing: Banish the Misconceptions and Become a Great Marketer by Grant Leboff
- The Cluetrain Manifesto by Rick Levine, Christopher Locke, Doc Searls, and David Weinberger
- The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming by David Wallace-Wells
- Sustainable Marketing: How to Drive Profits with Purpose by Michelle Carvill, Gemma Butler, and Geraint Evans
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.