33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Podcast: A Comprehensive Guide To Planning, Recording and Launching Your Business Podcast by Alastair McDermott
About the Book
Unlock the power of podcasting to grow your audience, establish yourself as an expert, and build stronger relationships with clients for increased revenue. This book is your ultimate guide to creating a business podcast that gets real results.
Designed for business leaders and entrepreneurs, this book provides in-depth coverage of 33 essential elements for every business podcast.
It includes in-depth coverage of 33 crucial elements for every business podcast. You’ll discover:
- How to avoid three critical strategic mistakes that can derail your podcast
- The most effective podcast formats for business, and which ones to steer clear of
- How to choose the right guests based on your unique business goals
- The common rookie mistake many business owners make with podcast workflow—and how to fix it
- Pro tips for transforming a bland office into a professional recording studio
If you’re ready to create an impactful podcast that achieves your business goals, read this book and start your podcasting journey today!
About the Author
Alastair McDermott helps “best-kept secret” experts and consultants to rapidly build authority by leveraging the power of podcasting so that they can command premium fees, cherry-pick the best projects, get off the gilded hamster wheel of hourly-rate work, and never have to suffer a bad-fit client again!
He is the author of two other books, including How to Sound & Look Good on Zoom & Podcasts: Tips & Audio Video Recommendations for Consultants & Experts.
And, interesting fact – Alastair lives on the beautiful west coast of Ireland!
Listen to the Interview…
- 33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Podcast: A Comprehensive Guide To Planning, Recording, And Launching Your Business Podcast by Alastair McDermott (Amazon)
- The Recognized Authority
- Alastair McDermott (LinkedIn)
- Alastair McDermott (Twitter)
- Accompanying Resources for 33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Podcast
- How to Sound & Look Good on Zoom & Podcasts: Tips & Audio Video Recommendations for Consultants & Experts by Alastair McDermott
- Undisruptable: A Mindset of Permanent Reinvention for Individuals, Organisations and Life by Aidan McCullen (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- 33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Emails by Anne Janzer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Despair.com – Home of Demotivators® – The World’s Best Demotivational Posters
- Sales Success Stories Podcast with Scott Ingram
- The 2 Bobs Podcast – Conversations On The Art of Creative Entrepreneurship with David C. Baker & Blair Enns
- The Business of Authority Podcast with Jonathan Stark and Rochelle Moulton
- How Quality Audio Makes You Sound Smarter with Norbert Schwarz – The Recognized Authority Podcast Episode 34
- The Martech Handbook: Build a Technology Stack to Attract and Retain Customers by Darrell Alfonso (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The State Of Business Podcasting Report, 2022 (One Stone Creative)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Book Yourself Solid: Second Edition, Revised & Expanded by Michael Port
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions