The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World’s Greatest Salesman by Carmine Gallo
About the Book
The communication and leadership secrets of Jeff Bezos and how to master them, from the bestselling author of Talk Like Ted.
Jeff Bezos is a dreamer who turned a bold idea into the world’s most influential company, a brand that likely touches your life every day.
As a student of leadership and communication, he learned to elevate the way Amazonians write, collaborate, innovate, pitch, and present.
He created a scalable model that grew from a small team in a Seattle garage to one of the world’s largest employers.
The Bezos Blueprint by Carmine Gallo reveals the communication strategies that Jeff Bezos pioneered to fuel Amazon’s astonishing growth.
As one of the most innovative and visionary entrepreneurs of our time, Bezos reimagined the way leaders write, speak, and motivate teams and customers.
The communication tools Bezos created are so effective that former Amazonians who worked directly with Bezos adopted them as blueprints to start their own companies. Now, these tools are available to you.
About the Author
Carmine Gallo is a Harvard instructor, bestselling author, and international keynote speaker.
A “communications guru,” according to Publishers Weekly, Carmine coaches CEOs and leaders for the world’s most admired brands.
His expertise in business and leadership has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Success Magazine and on MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, and ABC’s 20/20.
And, interesting fact – he also spent 15 years as a television news anchor!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World’s Greatest Salesman by Carmine Gallo (Amazon)
- The Bezos Blueprint (book website – register and receive bonuses)
- Carmine Gallo (website)
- Carmine Gallo (Wikipedia)
- Carmine Gallo (LinkedIn)
- Carmine Gallo (Twitter)
- Leadership: In Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Brain Rules (Updated and Expanded): 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School by John Medina
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress by Stephen Pinker
- Smart Brevity: The Power of Saying More with Less by Jim VandeHei, Mike Allen, and Roy Schwartz
- Getting Along: How to Work with Anyone (Even Difficult People) by Amy Gallo
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instruction