The Insight Book: Enhancing Your Creativity By Learning To See Things Differently by Anthony Tasgal
About the Book
More than ever, people crave new ideas, new ways of seeing and interpreting behavior; changing their companies and lives, and of being more creative.
Insight today has become an essential tool for seeing things differently and more deeply to enable you to understand better the trends and changes going on around you and your work/business.
This book is an entertaining, instructive, and accessible guide to understanding and deploying insight to see things differently and find creativity from all sources and in all places.
Insight has become an important way to gain a deeper understanding of how your customers think and feel about your products and services.
The book explains what insight is, why insight is so important (and yet so poorly misunderstood and under-used), and how can we nurture and develop it in our work and even personal lives.
About the Author
Tas is a man of many lanyards: trainer, author, speaker, brand and communications strategist and lecturer.
He is a Course Director for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Market Research Society, the Institute of Internal Communication and the Civil Service College.
He is a global speaker and regularly reviews the papers and contributes to marketing and communications subjects on TalkTV.
His areas of expertise include storytelling, behavioral economics, insightment, and as a lapsed Classicist he also indulges in etymology and Homer (not the yellow one).
He also runs The Guardian masterclass on “Harnessing The Power Of Storytelling” and is a Brand Ambassador for Home Grown Club in London (London’s leading business club).
He is the author of the award-winning The Storytelling Book: Finding the Golden Thread in Your Communications (2016), The Inspiratorium: A Space for the Curious (2018), InCitations: Discovering A World Of Inspiration Through Quotes, Words And Expressions (2020), and The Storytelling Workbook: A Nine-Week Programme To Tell Your Story (2022).
And, interesting fact – he is a graduate of the University of Oxford (home of the Fighting Oxen)!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Insight Book: Enhancing Your Creativity By Learning To See Things Differently by Anthony Tasgal (Amazon)
- Anthony “Tas” Tasgal (LinkedIn)
- Anthony “Tas” Tasgal (Twitter)
- The Storytelling Book: Finding the Golden Thread in Your Communications by Anthony Tasgal
- Home Grown Club (London)
- Tasgal Activewear
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands, Business, and Life by Rory Sutherland (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Great Good Place 2 Ed: Cafes, Coffee Shops, Community Centers, Beauty Parlors, General Stores, Bars, Hangouts Second Edition by Ray Oldenburg
- Bowling Alone: Revised and Updated: The Collapse and Revival of American Community by Robert Putnam
- Phoenix Cinema (London)
- Railhead Adhesion (Wikipedia)
- Richard Dawkins (Amazon)
- Daniel Dennett (Amazon)
- Anaximander by Carlo Rovelli
- How Minds Change: The Surprising Science of Belief, Opinion, and Persuasion by David McRaney
- Idiot Brain: What Your Head Is Really Up To by Dean Burnett
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions