Social Media For Small Business: Marketing Strategies for Business Owners by Franziska Iseli
About the Author
Franziska Iseli is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of Basic Bananas, the Business Hood, The Data People, and Ocean Lovers. She’s a marketing and brand strategist, adventurer and speaker. She’s a board member at the global Entrepreneurs Organization and also sits on the UN subcommittee to support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals through entrepreneurship.
Franziska is regularly featured in the media including Inc. magazine, Forbes, Business Insider, Virgin Inflight Entertainment, Cosmopolitan, and many others.
And, interesting fact – on one of her recent adventures, she rode her motorcycle 12,000 kilometers from her native Switzerland to Kazakhstan along the Silk Road!
About the Book
Discover how social media can transform your business and help you attract more customers
Social Media For Small Business delivers a step-by-step guide to unlocking the potential of social media to grow your business.
Award-winning author and entrepreneur Franziska Iseli walks you through how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest to market your small-to-medium-sized business. The book provides you with:
- Effective marketing strategies to get more out of your social media efforts.
- Systems to bring structure into your entire marketing approach.
- Tools to make your brand irresistible across your customer touchpoints.
- Case studies to highlight the application of the book’s principles to the real-world
- Practical strategies you can put in place immediately to see a rapid return on investment
Perfect for busy business owners, business managers, and marketing teams wanting to find new and effective marketing tools to attract more customers, Social Media For Small Business also belongs on the bookshelves of anyone who has difficulty with or wants to learn more about how social media can have a positive impact on their business and brand.
Listen to the Interview…
- Social Media For Small Business: Marketing Strategies for Business Owners by Franziska Iseli (Amazon)
- Social Media For Small Business: Marketing Strategies for Business Owners (book resources)
- Franziska Iseli (website)
- Franziska Iseli (LinkedIn)
- Basic Bananas
- The Data People
- The Business Hood
- Ocean Lovers
- Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson
- Finding My Virginity: The New Autobiography by Richard Branson
- The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- Brené Brown books
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
In this episode of Franziska’s 12,000 KM motorcycle trip from Switzerland to Kazakhstan, we learn about her accident in Tajikistan that she mentioned in the interview.
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.