Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Bullseye Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Faster, marketing visionary Louis Gudema joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Newton, Massachusetts, his friendship with fellow Michigan alum Tom Brady, how the pandemic has prevented Louis from playing poker in casinos, attending NBA games and Broadway musicals, and much more! Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Louis Gudema (website)
- Bullseye Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Faster by Louis Gudema (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- 5 Ideas that Matter Most from 275 Marketing and Sales Books (Sales & Marketing Innovators, Boston – Thursday, June 18, 2020) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- How is B2B SaaS growth trending over time? (Profitwell)
- How Brands Grow: What Marketers Don’t Know by Byron Sharp
- Newton Massachusetts (Wikipedia page)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.