Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her book, Smart Marketing for Engineers: An Inbound Marketing Guide to Reaching Technical Audiences, Rebecca Geier joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Austin, Texas, life after the agency world, writing a content marketing textbook, her love of Bacardi, her new marketing job, and much more! Cheers!
- Smart Marketing for Engineers: An Inbound Marketing Guide to Reaching Technical Audiences by Rebecca Geier (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Rebecca Geier (Rivevisor)
- Rebecca Geier (LinkedIn)
- Karl Sakas (Agency consultant)
- Paul Roetzer (The Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute)
- DivvyHQ (Brody Dorland’s firm)
- The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas by Melanie Deziel (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Content Marketing, Engineered: Build Trust and Convert Buyers with Technical Content by Wendy Covey
Tim Geier serenading the neighbors (with proper social distancing, of course)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.