Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, The Context Marketing Revolution: How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media, marketing futurist Mathew Sweezey joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Charleston, South Carolina, his brewery in Atlanta, Georgia, deer hunting, marketing in the new normal, and much more! Cheers!
- Mathew Sweezey (website)
- Mathew Sweezey (Salesforce)
- Mathew Sweezey (LinkedIn)
- Eventide Brewing (Atlanta, Georgia)
- The Context Marketing Revolution: How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media by Matthew Sweezey (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Professor Scott Galloway (website)
- Doc Searls (Wikipedia)
- Doc Searls (Harvard Blog)
- Ken Kesey (Wikipedia)
- To Have and Have Not by Ernest Hemingway (Wikipedia)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.