Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her book, Momentum: How to Propel Your Marketing and Transform Your Brand in the Digital Age, marketing visionary Shama Hyder joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Miami, Florida, staying busy with a 10-month old and a puppy, opportunities for brands as a result of the pandemic, what her next book might be about, and much more! Cheers!
- Shama Hyder (website)
- Shama Hyder (LinkedIn)
- Marketing Zen (Shama’s Agency)
- Coronavirus Champions: A Running List of Brands Getting It Right (Shama Hyder in Forbes)
- The Consumer Decision Journey (McKinsey, 2009)
- Momentum: How to Propel Your Marketing and Transform Your Brand in the Digital Age by Shama Hyder (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue by Shama Hyder (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.