Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her book, Master Content Strategy: How To Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish, content marketing maven Pamela Wilson joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Nashville, Tennessee with her margarita-mixing, motorcycle-riding husband, why savvy marketers are focusing on their content more now, and what her next book might be about. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Big Brand System (Pamela Wilson’s company)
- Master Content Strategy: How To Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Rail Guide Europe (Rail Conductor Edward Schofield)
- Dermatologist Holly Thompson (Skin Care Line) and (Online Functional Medicine Consults)
The Pamela Wilson “”Minimalist Margarita””
1 oz good-quality tequila
Pour tequila in small glass. Cut lime in half and squeeze juice into glass. Add ice.
Pour club soda over top and garnish with lime wedges.
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.