An Audience of One: Drive Superior Results by Making the Radical Shift from Mass Marketing to One-to-One Marketing by Jamie Turner and Chuck Moxley
About the Book
The breakthrough marketing strategy today’s leading companies are using to change consumer behavior and drive revenue to the bottom line.
One-to-one marketing is the breakthrough strategy today’s top brands are using to generate meaningful conversations with customers on an individual basis, helping them grow their revenue while understanding and even anticipating consumer behavior.
But with that enormous potential comes a common pitfall: Alienating customers who value their privacy.
In An Audience of One, internationally recognized marketing experts Jamie Turner and Chuck Moxley reveal the secrets to implementing a strategy that allows you to use important data while respecting consumers’ privacy concerns.
In chapter after chapter of real-life cases and primary research, you’ll learn:
- Which brands are using one-to-one marketing, and how they leverage it for growth
- The important role privacy plays in a one-to-one marketing campaign
- What fears consumers have about privacy―and how to address those concerns
- How to calculate the ROI of a one-to-one marketing campaign
- Why the traditional sales funnel no longer works―and what’s replacing it
- Surprising insights about how the customer journey can be leveraged to grow sales
- How to create consumer profiles―without invading your customers’ privacy
If you’re a marketing professional, C-level executive, entrepreneur, or leader in any consumer-facing business, understanding one-to-one marketing―and learning how to use it properly―is critical to your brand’s success.
An Audience of One will give you the in-depth understanding you need and provide a hands-on, actionable roadmap to take your marketing to the next level.
About the Author
Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, professor, and speaker. His client list has included The Coca-Cola Company, AT&T, Microsoft, Verizon, SAP, T-Mobile, and Holiday Inn.
You may have seen Jamie in Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or the Wall Street Journal. He’s also a regular guest on CNN and HLN where he contributes segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership.
He is the founder of 60SecondMarketer.com and has a popular new YouTube series called IN:60.
He is also the co-founder of A School Bell Rings, a non-profit that improves access to education for impoverished children around the globe.
And, interesting fact – he was born in London, England!
Listen to the Interview…
- An Audience of One: Drive Superior Results by Making the Radical Shift from Mass Marketing to One-to-One Marketing by Jamie Turner and Chuck Moxley (Amazon)
- Jamie Turner (website)
- Jamie Turner (LinkedIn)
- Jamie Turner (Twitter)
- The Unspoken Rules Of Leadership
- 60 Second Marketer
- unReceptive: A Better Way to Sell, Lead, and Influence by Tom Stanfill (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail by Ray Dalio
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company by Bob Iger
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.