Content DNA: Using Consistency and Congruence to Be the Same Shape Everywhere by John Espirian
John Espirian is the relentlessly helpful technical copywriter who writes B2B web content to help his clients explain how their products and services work. He also helps people to build a better presence on LinkedIn.
From p. 237…
About The Author
This bit’s always written in third person, but I can’t bring myself to do that and I’m not important enough to have someone else write it for me. I’m a technical copywriter, which is a fancy title for someone who writes the words that go on business websites. I write explainer content for clients who are too busy or too close to their business to do it themselves.
I’m an Apple fanboi based in South Wales, UK, and chose techi tinkering as a way of life when it became apparent that I had neither the aptitude nor dietary discipline to play for Liverpool FC. If you ever want to chat about writing or football, I’m easy to look up online.
And, interesting fact: he is a long-time listener to The Marketing Book Podcast!
Listen to the Interview:
- Content DNA: Using Consistency and Congruence to Be the Same Shape Everywhere by John Espirian (Amazon)
- John Espirian (website)
- John Espirian (LinkedIn)
- How to Winterize/Close a Fiberglass Pool (Marcus Sheridan 2009 Video)
- John Espirian’s Manifesto (what to expect and what not to expect)
- Revzilla (motorcycle parts online retailer)
- Open Dyslexic Font
- KNOWN: The Handbook for Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age by Mark Schaefer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer, Revised & Updated 2nd Edition by Marcus Sheridan (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Kim Boudreau Smith
- Brenda Meller
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.