The Negativity Fast: Proven Techniques to Increase Positivity, Reduce Fear, and Boost Success by Anthony Iannarino
About the Book
Learn to transform your perspective and lead with positivity
In The Negativity Fast: Proven Techniques to Increase Positivity, Reduce Fear, and Boost Success, sales leader and strategist Anthony Iannarino delivers an exciting and effective new take on creating and sustaining powerful sales processes.
You’ll learn to lead with positivity as you harness negative emotions to make lasting changes for the better and explore the power of gratitude to transform your mental outlook.
Discover how to reframe the negative events of your life into the ways they made you stronger and prepared you for future setbacks. The author also offers:
- Concrete advice on perspective-taking and strategies for avoiding being triggered by people with different beliefs
- A thirteen-week Negativity Fast, in which you’ll eliminate sources of negativity for 90 days and introduce positivity into your mental diet
- Discussions of the necessity for optimism in a difficult world
An inspiring and exciting take on leadership, The Negativity Fast walks you through how to cultivate a positive attitude and perspective you can pass on to the people who follow you.
About the Author
Anthony Ianarino is a reader, writer, author, speaker, entrepreneur, and sales leader, and trainer.
His five previous books have been translated into 18 languages (all of which have been featured on The Marketing Book Podcast) are
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need
- The Lost Art of Closing: Winning the Ten Commitments That Drive Sales
- Eat Their Lunch: Winning Customers Away from Your Competition
- Elite Sales Strategies: A Guide to Being One-Up, Creating Value, and Becoming Truly Consultative
- Leading Growth: The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue (written for sales leaders and managers who need to reach aggressive net new revenue goals through the efforts of their sales reps)
And, interesting fact – he has written a blog post every day since December 28, 2009, except for the 13 days he spent in Tibet (even though Basecamp 1 on Mt. Everest had better wifi than his home in Columbus, Ohio).
Listen to the Interview…
- The Negativity Fast: Proven Techniques to Increase Positivity, Reduce Fear, and Boost Success by Anthony Iannarino
- The Negativity Fast (book website w/free resources)
- The Sales Blog
- Anthony Iannarino (LinkedIn)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Seriously, You—Ok, We—Need To Stop Watching The News This Year (Ryan Holiday)
- The AI Edge: Sales Strategies for Unleashing the Power of AI to Save Time, Sell More, and Crush the Competition by Jeb Blount and Anthony Iannarino (May 29, 2024)
- The End of the World Is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan
- Generations: The Real Differences Between Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers, and Silents―and What They Mean for America’s Future by Jean Twenge
- America’s New Map: Restoring Our Global Leadership in an Era of Climate Change and Demographic Collapse by Thomas P.M. Barnett
Previous Anthony Iannarino interviews on The Marketing Book Podcast
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need (October 2016)
- The Lost Art of Closing: Winning the Ten Commitments That Drive Sales (August 2017)
- Eat Their Lunch: Winning Customers Away from Your Competition (November 2018)
- Elite Sales Strategies: A Guide to Being One-Up, Creating Value, and Becoming Truly Consultative (June 2022)
- Leading Growth: The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue (April 2023)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions