Product-Led SEO: The Why Behind Building Your Organic Growth Strategy by Eli Schwartz
About the Book
Nothing can take your business to the next level like great search engine optimization (SEO).
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to know what will successfully drive traffic, leads, and sales.
If you want to stand out from your competition, your SEO needs a distinctive blend of creativity and logic.
Maybe you’re a marketing manager or executive who is responsible for SEO growth but do not fully understand how it works.
Or maybe you are a seasoned SEO pro looking to optimize further. Either way, this book is your behind-the-scenes guide to online visibility.
When it comes to SEO, success often depends not on what you do but on how you do it.
That is why Product-Led SEO digs deep into the logic and theory of SEO instead of offering step-by-step guidelines and techniques.
You will learn to develop your own best practices and see where most SEO strategies go astray. If your main goal is driving traffic, you are leaving sales on the table.
About the Author
Eli Schwartz is an SEO expert and consultant with more than a decade of experience working for leading B2B and B2C companies.
Eli’s strategies have generated millions of dollars in revenue for some of the internet’s top websites. He has helped clients like Shutterstock, WordPress, Quora, and Zendesk execute highly successful global SEO strategies.
As head of SurveyMonkey’s SEO team, Eli oversaw the company’s global operations, helped launch the first Asia-Pacific office, and grew the company’s organic search from just 1 percent of revenue to a key driver of global revenue.
Eli’s work has been featured by TechCrunch, Entrepreneur.com, and Y Combinator, and he has given talks at business schools and keynoted conferences around the world.
And, interesting fact – on 9/11 he was working in a job across from New York City’s World Trade Center and didn’t go to work that morning because he was angry at his boss.
Listen to the Interview…
- Product-Led SEO: The Why Behind Building Your Organic Growth Strategy by Eli Schwartz (Amazon)
- Eli Schwartz (website)
- Eli Schwartz (LinkedIn)
- Eli Schwartz (Twitter)
- Product-Led Growth Certificate™ Program
- I’ll Be Back: How to Get Customers to Come Back Again & Again by Shep Hyken (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Ultimate Guide to Google Ads by Perry Marshall, Mike Rhodes, and Bryan Todd (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It by Chris Voss
- Pitch Perfect: How to Say It Right the First Time, Every Time by Bill McGowan
- Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You by John Hall (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Cold Start Problem: How to Start and Scale Network Effects by Andrew Chen
- The Power of Strangers: The Benefits of Connecting in a Suspicious World by Joe Keohane
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.